Elana, Champion of lust. Alpha 9.7 Chapter 2 Elana, Champion of lust. Alpha 9.7 Chapter 2

not sure if you know but encountered an issue when I found the alchemy table..everything froze when used and had to refresh losing all -unsaved data<[nonissue]...anyway ..thank you for your time.

knotgames responds:

Thanks! we'll check it. (Be sure you are not loading a save from old versions because it could make the game crash. During next month we'll add check point passwords to unlock during the game to don't make you replay all the game every time).

Rogue Fable II Rogue Fable II

No matter HOW frustrated near rage quit I get with this game I STILL love it...not many games can do exactly that and STILL get me wanting more 10/10 keep up the wonderfully INGENIOUS work!

JustinWang123 responds:

Thank you!

You better be careful, you're dangerously close to descending the dark path of the roguelike. We're going to find you 3 weeks from now doing NetHack runs without ever wielding a weapon or some such craziness.

Mutant Hamsters Mutant Hamsters

love this game...maybe for MH2 we could get a BANANA BLASTER upgrade along with the potato pollster

Trash Dove Invasion Trash Dove Invasion

the end justifies the MEMES

Dab Simulator #MAKETECHAMEMELORD EDITION Dab Simulator #MAKETECHAMEMELORD EDITION

as a meme lord "yous maymay is liek O.P"
but as a Jew I find some humor in being able to salute Hitler here

Parkereldreth responds:

preach

TAP KUNGFU NINJA TAP KUNGFU NINJA

it may seem better on a mobile device then on a PC platform...none to the controls work for me and I am on PC still would love to see a FINISHED piece posted here^^ good luck until then

i'm SORRY i'm SORRY

strange...BUT I like strange

Rarykos responds:

Haha great, thank you! :)

Happy Room [Demo] Happy Room [Demo]

even though it IS the demo I STILL love it thanks for uploading it loads of fun!

ManaPotionStudios responds:

Thanks!

Play with Us! Episode 1 (18+) Play with Us! Episode 1 (18+)

well two minutes in and I'm already bored.....

Sushi Catapult Sushi Catapult

okay...it won't load no matter what i do...would really like to play this