Detroit Churches Detroit Churches

hey sen..if your interested head over to JordanD's channel for Spirit Science http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/567181 those questions you have may be answered here

First Kill - (Minecraft) First Kill - (Minecraft)

keep at it ..I know you get it ^^

bakhtiar93tiar responds:

A Michigan Christmas A Michigan Christmas

well.....at least is snowed on christmas......kinda.....january's gonna be a bit@h tho

Rogue Fable II Rogue Fable II

No matter HOW frustrated near rage quit I get with this game I STILL love it...not many games can do exactly that and STILL get me wanting more 10/10 keep up the wonderfully INGENIOUS work!

JustinWang123 responds:

Thank you!

You better be careful, you're dangerously close to descending the dark path of the roguelike. We're going to find you 3 weeks from now doing NetHack runs without ever wielding a weapon or some such craziness.

Mutant Hamsters Mutant Hamsters

love this game...maybe for MH2 we could get a BANANA BLASTER upgrade along with the potato pollster

Trash Dove Invasion Trash Dove Invasion

the end justifies the MEMES

Kainé Absolution Kainé Absolution

this is WONDERFUL!! its like watching final fantasy advent children for the first time...EVERY TIME!! please keep them coming

Disk Golf At The Underworld Disk Golf At The Underworld

really funky beat i like it :)

Crystalspike responds:

thanks!

---Explosion Noise--- ---Explosion Noise---

this is an EXULTANT and tasty track ya got here reminds me of something http://catoblepas.newgrounds.com/ would do ,keep them comming

Orange Moon Orange Moon

odd...I like odd 0u0

One-Shot: Dicktation One-Shot: Dicktation

hey welcome to Newgrounds ya big goofy bastard! ^o^

Zukahnaut responds:

Hey thanks!

Hail to the King Hail to the King

penguin lord" "mmm..can you NOT see the indifference upon my face....i simply just...don't care"